International Conference on Revolutionising Higher Education: Reconciling Required and Acquired Learning
International Centre of Excellence, a British education provider which is established by iQualify UK, is organizing a two-day International Conference in collaboration with IQRA University Karachi and International Islamic University Islamabad. The theme of the conference is ‘Revolutionising Higher Education: Reconciling Required and Acquired Learning’. The conference will explore the new opportunities and challenges around the globe, specifically for developing countries.
The conference will provide a platform to international and national academics and practitioners to share their scholarly work in the said area. The ultimate goal of education is to draw on research-based evidence to learn from the integration of skills-based approaches in higher education.
About the Conference on Revolutionising Higher Education
This conference invites debate on reimagining a traditional degree path and integrating skill-based education in higher education, which could address the issue of how to change lives by addressing long-standing educational issues such as inequality, learning poverty, economic insecurity, and the exclusion of youth from the job market who are not in degree programmes.
Subthemes of the Conference
- A Traditional Degree Path: Consequences and Problems
- Skill Based Learning in Higher Education (HE): Necessity and Limitations
- Innovation and Knowledge in HE: Integration and Imagination
- Role of HE in Leading Quality Life: Expectations and Challenges
- Higher Education and Industry: Relevance and Connectivity
- Digital Leadership and Teaching in HE: Consequences and Problems
- Skill Based Outreach: Consequences and Problems
- Increased Pressure and Expectations of Job Market: Solutions and Way forward
- Transforming Education with Artificial Intelligence: Balancing Advancement and Responsibility
- Implementation of Higher Education Graduation Policy in the Digital Era