Journal of Education & Social Sciences
About the Journal of Education & Social Sciences
Journal of Education and Social Sciences (JESS) is a blind peer-reviewed, bi-annual research journal freely available online. The purpose of this Journal is to publish quality research work in the disciplines of Education and Social Sciences defined in the classical sense, that is in the social sciences, the humanities, and the natural sciences. The research that is published may take a theoretical or speculative model as well as statistical and mathematical.
Some more about journal
JESS welcomes contributions from all fields which have relevant and insightful comments to make about the social sciences. The ever-increasing requirement of social scientists and educationalists, JESS covers a wide range of areas and themes comes under the ambit of Education and Social Sciences. The JESS aims to publish research manuscripts, which meet the standards of quality research work. Efforts and inputs are appreciated from all areas, which are pertinent and fruitful, and also contribute to expanding the horizon for future research. All submitted research papers and articles will be checked for originality using a solution from our partner Ithenticate.
We believe in publishing quality content; therefore, we expect academic integrity and transparency from the authors. We seek to build a partnership with authors, editors, and readers, so
- We never expect authors to pay a submission fee neither in the form of money nor in exchange for gifts
- We don’t ask authors to pay an article-processing charge (APC)
- We don’t believe in claiming falsely to represent another person or entity
- We will never use your data without your permission
We will ensure that:
- Your published paper is double-blind peer-reviewed
- Your accepted works are published and made discoverable
- We assign DOIs to your published work
- We preserve the published version of record via digital preservation archiving schemes (Tehqeeqat)