Journal of Management Sciences
About the Journal of Management Sciences
Journal of Management Sciences (JMS) is a biannual HEC Pakistan indexed research journal. JMS is a scholarly journal that publishes scientific research on the practice of management and business. It is multidisciplinary in scope and interdisciplinary in content and methodology.
Some more about journal
The scope of JMS is to focus on innovation in processes, strategies, structures, outcomes, and behaviors in different types and levels of business organizations with the purpose of providing managers insights into introducing and successfully managing innovation within their organizations. A free online access and free publication make it easily available. A high-quality Double-Blind Peer review ensures its quality and original contributions in the field of management sciences.
We believe in publishing quality content; therefore, we expect academic integrity and transparency from the authors. We seek to build a partnership with authors, editors, and readers, so
- We never expect authors to pay a submission fee neither in the form of money nor in exchange for gifts
- We don’t ask authors to pay an article-processing charge (APC)
- We don’t believe in claiming falsely to represent another person or entity
- We will never use your data without your permission
We will ensure that:
- Your published paper is double-blind peer-reviewed
- Your accepted works are published and made discoverable
- We assign DOIs to your published work
- We preserve the published version of record via digital preservation archiving schemes (Tehqeeqat)