Journal of Management Sciences
About the Journal of Management Sciences
Journal of Management Sciences (JMS) is a biannual HEC Pakistan indexed research journal. JMS is a scholarly journal that publishes scientific research on the practice of management and business. It is multidisciplinary in scope and interdisciplinary in content and methodology.
Some more about journal
JMS welcomes contributions from all around the world and has a wide range of readers. Within our scope are all aspects of management related to strategy, entrepreneurship, innovation, information technology, and organizations as well as all functional areas of business, such as finance, marketing, and operations. A free online access and free publication make it easily available. A high-quality Double-Blind Peer review ensures its quality and original contributions in the field of management sciences.
We believe in publishing quality content; therefore, we expect academic integrity and transparency from the authors. We seek to build a partnership with authors, editors, and readers, so
- We never expect authors to pay a submission fee neither in the form of money nor in exchange for gifts
- We don’t ask authors to pay an article-processing charge (APC)
- We don’t believe in claiming falsely to represent another person or entity
- We will never use your data without your permission
We will ensure that:
- Your published paper is double-blind peer-reviewed
- Your accepted works are published and made discoverable
- We assign DOIs to your published work
- We preserve the published version of record via digital preservation archiving schemes (Tehqeeqat)